Very nice and well finished, sunny two bedroom canal apartment on the third floor with a beautiful view on the south-east, including fireplace, modern semi-open kitchen, new bathroom and access via elevator. Includes access to an own, secured private wine cellar.
Not available for sharing, ideal for couple.
Located in one of the most beautiful parts of the canal belt, between the Spiegelgracht and the cozy Utrechtsestraat with its many restaurants and nice boutiques.
Located in the southern canal belt of Amsterdam around the corner from the Gouden Bocht and within walking distance of the cozy Utrechtsestraat with its nice variety of shops, restaurants and caterers, the Pijp is just around the corner, and a little further the Museumplein. This south-east facing apartment enjoys wonderful sunlight as soon as the sun breaks through.
Representative shared entrance, space to park a bicycle. Courtyard with bench for quiet reading, stairs to wine cellar.
Elevator and stairs to third floor.
Living room with new, fully equipped open kitchen, dining area with great view over the canal with French balcony, sitting area with fireplace.
Hall to the rear of the apartment.
Bathroom with double sink and a spacious rain shower.
Master bedroom with antique desk offering lovely garden view.
Second, equally spacious bedroom overlooking the garden.
Storage with technical installation.
• €3150 per month excluding energy/water/Internet
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• National monument, once owned and occupied (1919-1924) by the famous author Herman Heijermans
• Surface approx. 95 m2 (not measured according to NEN norm)
• Own secured wine cellar
• Complete kitchen with all necessary appliances; fridge, freezer, induction hob, dishwasher and separate kitchen storage space
• Washer dryer
• Sunny French balcony with wide view
• Not available for sharers
• Pets not allowed