Nice parking spot with EV-CHARGING FACILITY for plug-in electric vehicles in parking garage below apartment building 'de Brouwerij' at the Nida Senffstraat.
The parking garage is closed, clean and illuminated, so also very suitable for a motor or oldtimer. The garage is conveniently located; just a few minutes’ walk to tram and bus and a few minutes’ drive to the highway A1, A9 and ring A10.
- Parking garage is located in stock -1 reachable by 2 electronic gates
- With EV BOX charging station for electric and plug-in hybrid cars
- Access with remote control
- Security cameras installed
- Parking garage is clean and illuminated
- Suitable for cars and motorcycles only.
- This is not a lift system, so cars of a larger size are potentially possible to park here.
Location: Nida senffstraat on Zeeburgereiland. Tram 26 to Amsterdam Centraal Station (8 minutes!) is only two minutes by foot. Exit S114 to A1 and ring A10 en A9 are just on a few minutes’ drive.
Price: € 250,- per month including service costs (excl. Deposit for remote control)
Available for flexible rental periods of 6+ months.